JOB TITLE: Uniformed Security Officer (Unarmed)
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: All
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must be able to excel in a variety of security, safety, customer service, and public relations duties (responsibilities and job requirements vary by site/post). Provide first line response to emergencies and carry out the policies and procedures for assigned post. Observe and complete detailed, clearly written reports regarding all security and safety issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- U.S. citizen, or lawfully authorized to work in U.S.
- Clean criminal record
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Understand, read, and follow written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions
- Have no physical or mental disabilities that would prevent performing duties as required by the position
- Possess a verifiable work record indicating stability, reliability and suitability for a StarPoint employee
- Possess the basis character requirements necessary to perform with honesty, truthfulness and integrity
- Able to report for work on time, well groomed, and alert
- Ability to work well with others or alone, and work supervised or unsupervised
- Must have, or have access to, reliable transportation
- Should be available for flexible and changing shift work
- Must have a phone at your residence or a cell phone so we can reach you at all times
NJ State SORA Training classes provided 7 days a week.
We are always accepting applications for qualified security personnel, even if there are no openings posted above. Please feel free to download and complete our employment application. You may also include a copy of your resume and/or cover letter. Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to print out and complete the application, mail to:
StarPoint Protective Services
Attn: Human Resources
1435 Morris Avenue, Suite 3 – G
Union, New Jersey 07083
***Note: We accept applications in our office from Monday – Friday between 10 AM and 3 PM.***