If you are a just looking for a weekly paycheck, this is not the company for you. StarPoint only accepts the highest caliber security enforcement officers. We are seeking professional, clean cut, hardworking applicants who possess the basis character requirements necessary to perform with honesty, truthfulness and personal integrity.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, with a high school diploma or GED; be a U.S. citizen, or be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S, have a clean criminal record, and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Successful candidates will have a verifiable work record indicating stability, reliability and suitability.
Uniformed Security Officer Positions
- Edison/Keasbey – 11:00PM to 7:00AM Monday thru Friday (40hrs)
- Edison/Keasbey – 12:00AM to 8:00AM Saturday/Sunday (16hrs)
- Edison/Keasbey – 2:30PM to 10:30PM Saturday/Sunday (16Hrs)
- So. Kearny – All Shifts Available
- So. Brunswick – 4:00AM to 12:00PM Monday thru Friday (40hrs) Warehouse Auditor
- Edison/Keasbey – 11:00PM to 7:00AM Monday thru Friday (40hrs) Warehouse Auditor
- Newark – 3:00PM to 11:00PM Saturday thru Wednesday (40hrs) Warehouse Auditor
- Paid training provided for all positions.
NJ State SORA Training classes provided 7 days a week.
Supervisors and Management Positions
There are no Supervisory positions available at this time.
There are no management positions available at this time.
We are always accepting applications for qualified security personnel, even if there are no openings posted above. Please feel free to fill out the form below or download and complete our employment application. You may also include a copy of your resume and/or cover letter. Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to print out and complete the application, please mail it to:
StarPoint Protective Services
Attn: Human Resources
1435 Morris Avenue, Suite 3 – G
Union, New Jersey 07083
***Note: We accept applications in our office from Monday – Friday between 10 AM and 3 PM.***